- Dr Ewa Dąbrowska's certificate - the only certified facility in Kołobrzeg.
- Location - only 150 meteres for the seashore - great location in the heart of the resort district. Thanks to its location, guests are just a step away from the promenade and a short walk from the city center.
- Prdessional theam of rehebilitants - a new, well-equipped treatment base, which complements our offer of health stays. Qualified staff looks after guests who want to take care of their health.
- A rich program of concerts and dance evenings:
- Bonfire and barbecue - with the opening of the summer season, we organize barbecue evenings with live music in our garden. It is a great opportunity to have fun in a nice and intimate environment, with delicious sausages and cold drinks.
- Live concerts - 6 times a week we invite you to a musical adventure in our cafe. Guests have the opportunity to free entry to guitar, saxophone, keyboard and violin concerts.
- Dance evenings - all those who want to have fun are invited to dance evenings with live music. Give up the madness on the dance floor with the greatest hits of Polish and world music.
- Children-friendly Hotel:
- Playground - We invite our young guests to use the playground with swings and a slide in the garden
- Playroom - for the youngest we offer a variety of games, books, puzzles and toys.
- Natural resources - we use two main resources of Kołobrzeg - mud and brine for medical treatments. We offer peat wraps and baths with peloid extract for people looking for body cleansing, relaxation and pain relief. We have a swimming pool with brine water, led directly from the Kołobrzeg brine intake. In addition, we offer brine baths as healing treatments that improve the condition of the skin and strengthen immunity. In addition, we offer brine baths as healing treatments that improve the condition of the skin and strengthen immunity.
- A varied program of physical activity:
- Yoga and Pilates classes - people who want to take advantage of the exclusive possibility of classes with a professional trainer are invited to yoga, pilates or aqua aerobics classes.
- Beginner Yoga - There are a number of benefits in practicing yoga regularly. First of all - it makes you calm. It allows you to break away from everyday problems, focus on the transition to the next asanas, i.e. yoga poses. It reduces mental fatigue, reduces stress and helps maintain mental balance and peace of mind. Thanks to yoga, we also reduce the risk of pains caused by a sedentary lifestyle. We invite people who want to learn the basics of yoga and also people with more experience in practicing yoga.
- Introductory Pilates - is a static training that combines elements of yoga, tai-chai, gymnastics and ballet. Pilates training is based primarily on exercises with the weight of your own body. It activates all muscle groups - from the arms, shoulders and back, through the abdomen, to the legs and buttocks - stretching them, making them more flexible and strengthening. The exercises are harmonious. They are performed slowly, taking care of the correct technique and breathing. Pilates strengthens the muscles of the whole body, reduces back pain, firms the skin and relaxes.
- Aqua - aerobics - exercises performed in the water, which are a combination of fitness, swimming and corrective gymnastics. These types of classes are recommended for people who have suffered injuries, as well as for people with various types of mobility limitations. Due to the fact that aqua aerobics does not burden the joints and the spine, exercises of this type can be performed even by the elderly, pregnant women and people with disabilities.
All classes cost extra and take place in the fitness room. You can register at the SPA Reception (note: the number of places is limited).
- Nordic walking poles - During your stay at Koral Live, you can improve your physical activity through morning marches with poles under the supervision of an instructor. Nordic walking has many pro-health benefits and has a great effect on the entire body. First of all, it is a fantastic form of rehabilitation. It improves the overall condition, relieves our spine, joints and leads to a gradual loss of calories.
- Garden - Koral Live has a beautiful and cozy garden, where you can admire the diverse flora while walking along charming paths. For lovers of relaxation and rest, we recommend sitting on a nearby bench with a book and listening to the sound of our fountain water. In the summer we have a variety of flowers in bloom.
- Pool - We have a spacious swimming pool complex. We invite you to use the unique brine pool, which is one of the few in Kołobrzeg with brine water straight from the natural Kołobrzeg's spring. Water enriched with minerals has beneficial properties for the skin, bones and internal organs. It is even recommended for children, especially those who often catch respiratory infections. The brine calms you down and improves your mood. In addition, the brine pool is equipped with a set of massagers that improve circulation and deeply relax the entire body. In addition, guests can use the larger recreational pool with a water whip. If you are looking for true relaxation, we encourage you to use the two available jacuzzis. For lovers of hot sessions, we invite you to the Finnish (dry) and steam saunas.
| || || |