Ecological solutions in the hotel:
- modern gas heating throughout the building
- energy-saving LED bulbs throughout the building
- convenient activation of electricity by card in the rooms
- cosmetics in larger packages to minimize the use of plastic
- aerators in the taps, which aerate the water, optically increasing its flow
- in the kitchen we use ecological and local high-quality products, incl. vegetables, meat, eggs, cold cuts and dairy products
- we pickle the cucumbers ourselves, so we can be sure that there are no flavor enhancers or preservatives in them
- we work with local suppliers to shorten the supply chain to a minimum
- we use photovoltaic solar panels to produce electricity
Information for guests
- We encourage you to re-use towels to reduce water consumption. We replace them 3 times a week.
- Towel on the hanger - "I will use it again"
- Towel on the floor - "Please replace"
- Sort garbage - plastic and glass. In the corridors of the common areas there are special bins for segregation.
- Save water - turn off the water when you soap your body / hands and brush your teeth.
- Save electricity - turn off the light if you don't need it. Before leaving the room, take the card from the reader by the door.
- Remember - a charger that is plugged into a socket that is not in use still consumes electricity (0.1 W per day)